Dr. Stephen F. Pekar
Adjunct Associate Research Scientist , Seismology, Geology & Tectonophysics , Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory (LDEO) , The Earth Institute
61 Route 9W
PO Box 1000
Palisades, NY 10964
8 PUBLICATIONS ON COLUMBIA | ACADEMIC COMMONS
- Is There a Role for Sequence Stratigraphy in Chronostratigraphy?
- Resolving Apparent Conflicts between Oceanographic and Antarctic Climate Records and Evidence for a Decrease in pCO2 during the Oligocene through Early Miocene (34–16 Ma)
- The Phanerozoic Record of Global Sea-Level Change
- Estuarine Processes and Their Stratigraphic Record: Paleosalinity and Sedimentation Changes in the Hudson Estuary (North America)
- Spatial Variations in a Condensed Interval between Estuarine and Open-Marine Settings: Holocene Hudson River Estuary and Adjacent Continental Shelf
- Quantitative Constraints on the Origin of Stratigraphic Architecture at Passive Continental Margins: Oligocene Sedimentation in New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Calibration between Eustatic Estimates from Backstripping and Oxygen Isotopic Records for the Oligocene
- Evaluating the Stratigraphic Response to Eustasy from Oligocene Strata in New Jersey