Professor , Barnard College
10 PUBLICATIONS ON COLUMBIA | ACADEMIC COMMONS
- An Anthropology for 'the Assemblage of the Now'
- The use of farmers' knowledge in coffee agroforestry management: implications for the conservation of tree biodiversity
- "Such a site for play, this edge:" Surfing, Tourism, and Modernist Fantasy in Papua New Guinea
- Global assemblages, resilience, and Earth Stewardship in the Anthropocene
- Making the Market: Specialty Coffee, Generational Pitches, and Papua New Guinea
- Tourism as Science and Science as Tourism: Environment, Society, Self, and Other in Papua New Guinea
- Environmental Conservation and Mining: Between Experience and Expectation in the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea
- Holding the Story Forever: The Aesthetics of Ethnographic Labor
- Translation, Value and Space: Theorizing an Ethnographic and Engaged Environmental Anthropology
- Ecotourism and Authenticity: Getting Away from It All?