Senior Program Manager, Strategic Operations , Director's Office , The Earth Institute
Affiliated with: , Research Program on Sustainability Policy and Management (SPM)
Hogan Hall MC 3277
New York, NY 10025
Hayley is a senior program manager at the Earth Institute, where she works with senior leadership and faculty to design, execute and communicate strategic priorities of the Institute. Her broad experience includes project management, event planning and outreach, and developing data-driven analyses in support of operations and management. She has also taught in the sustainability management program at the School of Professional Studies at Columbia University. She has co-authored case studies, white papers and articles on environmental policy and sustainability.
She previously worked at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for the Climate Change Adaptation Program, and at the nonprofit Pure Earth. Martinez has an MPH in Environmental Health Policy from Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, and a BS in Psychobiology from the University of California, Los Angeles.
In a new reading group, students will explore the emotional and personal side of climate change. Follow along with this reading list.
7 PUBLICATIONS ON COLUMBIA | ACADEMIC COMMONS
- Moving Towards 100% Renewable Energy: Drivers Behind City Policies and Pledges
- A positive vision of sustainability
- Driving Solar Energy in New York City, Hong Kong & Freiburg
- Case Study: Sustainability Planning in New York City
- Using Environmental Clean-Up Funds to Replace the Tappan Zee Bridge
- Waste Management Practices in New York City, Hong Kong and Beijing
- Case Study: Understanding Solar Power Adoption in the United States